Sunpu-jo Castle trace castle tower excavation excavation information building kyasshiru [annex]
- Sunpu-jo Castle trace castle tower excavation excavation information building kyasshiru [annex]
For one wanting to know related information quickly as annex (electronic edition) of "excavation information building kyasshiru" sending excavation breaking news to in the Sunpu-jo Castle trace castle tower excavation spot and which cannot actually come to the spot, we send the latest information from this page.
The latest information
- We performed "height of the castle tower experience" that could observe castle tower from 12m above the ground!
- About Sunpu-jo Castle time travel tour H30 12 a year moon - H31 three a year moon conduct
- Castle tower of Toyotomi is released!
- Let's observe castle tower of Ieyasu and Hideyoshi from 12m above the ground at the same time!
- "Castle tower, gold leaf tile of Toyotomi" public preparations advance!
Easy-to-understand guide Sunpu-jo Castle
Why did castle tower disappear at the beginning of the Edo era?
In castle tower and other buildings, castle tower might not be rebuilt after 1635 (Kanei 12) until it became abandoned castle in the Meiji era whenever we suffered from fire and earthquake whereas we were rebuilt. It is thought that this shows that it was to the world of All the world is at peace that the system of the Edo Shogunate by the Tokugawas becomes stable, and castle tower which was symbol of war and authority is not necessary.
Current Sunpu-jo Castle
There was triple kutsu in Sunpu-jo Castle, but we were filled up by becoming, and city area became narrow. The inside becomes Sunpu-jo Castle park from two no-maru moat (middle moat) and, based on restoration record of the age of an emperor year (1751-1763), Tomi gate or tatsumiro restore and are released now.